Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:124 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Speech Therapist (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Speech-Language Pathology - SLPs work with the full range of human communication and swallowing disorders in individuals.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Should be ready to join immediately
- Must have hands on experience on providing Speech Therapy to kids within Autism Disorder.
- Added advantage to have experience working in interdisciplinary, multi-sensoria l the environment.
- Perform evaluation and administer treatment for speech language disorders for spec children with one or multiple disorder like Cerebral Palsy (CP), Mental Retardation (IV Autism, Learning disabilities etc.
- Design and revise plans of care and goals.
- Primary work would be conduct ing one-on-one speech therapy sessions for kids witl Spectrum Disorder, Delayed Speech and Delayed Milestones.
- To maintain and updated individual and group records during sessions.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with parents