Associate Consultant at Webbizzare
Views:123 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Speech Therapist - BASLP/MASLP (3-5 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for Speech Therapist
- Responsible for understanding, assessing communication, language and speech difficulties in children with various nature and levels of developmental disorders.
- Responsible for observing, palpating, checking Oral motor and sensory structures, processes and functions.
- Responsible for assessing feeding difficulties in children To work on analyzing, implementing standardized tools of assessment for Speech, Language and Communication areas.
- Responsible for treating, planning a home program, grading a program and recommending further care related to Oral motor, Oral sensory, speech clarity, feeding and communication. Assess the child academic and learning skills -School curriculum needs, social and behavioural areas for the purpose of identifying specific needs in classroom, home and community and developing appropriate program plans.
- Maintain files and records Progress reports, activity logs, treatment plans, and quarterly reports on the progress of the student.
- Must have excellent communication both verbal and written English ability to communicate effectively with children and adults.
Qualification: BASLP and MASLP