HR Executive at Sri Sri Tattva Panchakarma
Views:185 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sri Sri Tattva - Head - Physiotherapy (4-8 yrs)
- Head of physiotherapy directs and coordinates the policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of physical therapy programs to patients.
- To be conducting talks and online consultation, workshop and webinars
- To head the department & mobilize the patients
- To be involved in giving training to the new comers or therapist
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- A qualified and registered physiotherapist with good exposure to all kinds of patients problems.
Experience working as a Head of the department.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.