HR Recruiter at M2B Health
Views:123 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
STAFF NURSE (1-15 yrs)
Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Restores and promotes patient's health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits]Here is a good place to highlight workinghours and benefitsspecific to your company. Potential nursing applicants want to learn things like team size, nurse-to-patient ratios, and shift rotations. You can also describe the benefits that set you apart, like childcare reimbursements, commuter benefits, and tuition credits.
Registered Nurse Qualifications/Skills:
- Clinical skills
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
- Physiological knowledge
- Administering medication
- Medical teamwork
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Health promotion and maintenance
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Active applicable state licensure
- American Heart Association issued BLS and ACLS
- Clean background check and clean drug screen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.