Controller/Recruiter at HR Recruiting Services
Views:176 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Staff Nurse - Healthcare (1-3 yrs)
Staff Nurse Inpatient-Postpartum Nursery-Fast Response
We have opening for an need for an Staff Nurse Inpatetinet-Staff Nurse Inpatinet-Staff Nurse
Job Summary:The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in Mother-Baby/Perinatal/Post Partum, Completion of breastfeeding education preferred. You may be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications.
Certifications : Current BLS and NRP certification is required.
1) High School Diploma/GED.
2) Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three (3) years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3 years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
4) Minimum of 6 months experience. See job duties for specific experience requirements for specialty units.
5) Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice.
6) Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
7) Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
8) Good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.