HR Executive at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:243 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Staff Nurse - Home Based Service - ANM/GNM (1-10 yrs)
We have some urgent openings with one of our client (Healthcare Technology Company) based out of Hyderabad location. It is permanent position.
This position is for Central Delhi location.
About Company: A Complete Healthcare Ecosystem in India. It's a online Healthcare based company.
It is one of the well-known e-healthcare platforms that connects users to a range of healthcare services under one roof creating a resourceful ecosystem of the service providers and the users. It lists a number of services like online doctor appointment booking, diagnostic appointment booking, and online medicines with an extensive range of upcoming services like medical tourism, electronic health records, e-pharmacy, health card, home healthcare services and others. Covering every single entity in the healthcare service industry, this portal aims at offering end-to-end health and wellness solutions to the people through the optimum use of digital technology. It also offers greater online visibility to the service providers and increased opportunities to get connected with the users at any given location.
Head office - Hyderabad, Madhapur
Corporate office: Ghitorni, Delhi
Position: Nurse (Home visit- Blood sample collection, Physical examination, ECG, etc..)
Job Location: Central Delhi
Job timing: 6 am to 2.00 pm
Salary: 20-30 K (In Hand+ PF) per month + 60 Rupees per visit
Mandatory: Two wheeler & DL,
Qualification: GNM/ANM/ B. Sc Nursing wit
Job Summary: It's a field work- Home visit blood sample collection, Physical examination, ECG). It's an on call duty, no need to report anywhere for attendance purpose.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- It's a field work- Home Visit (Draw blood & Collect Sample, Physical examination, ECG)
- Draw blood & Collect blood samples from patient
- Determine the right venipuncture method based on patient age, health etc.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age (children/Youth/Old) and health status
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients
- Keep your cart or station well-organized at all times
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment.
- Update proper status of samples/test.
- Answer patient questions and provide useful information
If interested for this position, Please share your updated profile. Please share your updated profile with below details.
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Current Location:
- Total Experience:
- Are you comfortable for travel starting from 6 AM in the morning.