HR at Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Views:71 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Staff Nurse - Hospital (0-6 yrs)
We are looking for an Experienced Nurse to care of our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Supervisor
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Carrying out medical diagnostic and clinical tests, as ordered by the doctors.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications, as ordered by the doctors.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.