Proprietor at K & R Enterprises
Views:595 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Staff Nurse - Hospital (2-5 yrs)
- Takes over of patient along with all patients documents & ensures continuity of care based on patients needs.
- Ensures nurse-patient communication/patient education is clear & effective.
- Collaborates with all the Nursing Units & other service areas departments for patient-related & other requirements.
- Accompanies Consultants/ Intensivists on patient care rounds.
- Administers medication using correct procedures.
- Ensures to take responsibility of Admissions, Discharges, and Transfers to other department.
-Prepares patient for surgeries/procedures.
- Ensures that hygienic needs of patients are met and that unit is neat and tidy at all times.
- Assists doctors in all procedures related to patient care
- Ensures to post all IP issues and bedside procedures
-Ensures to take responsibility for collection of samples & sending for investigations.
- Documents in all relevant records as per hospital policy.
- Ensures to take inventory of back up medicines, high-alert, instruments, equipment's etc.
- Ensures to take inventory for crash cart & keeps it ready to use.
- Ability to handle all equipments in the ICU & monitor the patients.
- Ability to handle all patient related emergencies.
UG: B.Sc - Nursing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.