talent acquisition specialist at BizaccenKnnect
Views:124 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Staff Nurse - Hospital (3-6 yrs)
- To effectively interface with patients/attendants/physicians/other service users and deliver quality nursing
- To actively participate in programs care with compassion and high level of responsiveness
- To demonstrate skill in patient assessment, rounds, capturing and carrying out doctors orders, documentation, & -equipment handling.
- To follow medical procedure, charting and reporting, record management and on time with accuracy.
- To ensure accurate and timely medication for quality improvement in nursing practices.
- To follow infection control policies and biomedical waste management guidelines.
- Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues, & policies of the respective area.
- Comply with patient safety policy.
- To collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery.
- To ensure timely indenting and proper stock management.
- To be well groomed, punctual & adhere to company policies and practices.
- Ability to handle larger volume of work in bigger setup.
- Reasonably high level of comfort among physicians
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.