Pediatrician at Avadh Hospital, Gonda
Views:184 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Staff Nurse - Hospital - GNM (1-3 yrs)
1) Patient care
2) All nursing procedures
3) Must be GNM/BSC Nursing
4) 1 to 2 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted in carrying out duties, by the Ward Incharge Nurses, Shift Incharge Nurse and Clerical, and other Support Staff Nursing Service.
- Takes Nursing rounds with Doctor and Nursing Staff.
- Assists him in diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
- Implements doctors instructions concerning patient treatment.
- Assists patient and his/her relatives to adjust in the hospital and its routine.
- Co-ordinates patient care with other departments.
- Plans nursing care and make patients assignment as per their nursing needs.
- Assists in the direct care of the patient as and when required.
- Sees that total health needs of her/his patients are met.
- Ensures safety, comfort and good personal hygiene of her /his patient.
- Assists in planning and administration of the therapeutic diet to her patient.
- Sees that helpless patients are regularly fed as per direction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.