Pediatrician at Avadh Hospital, Gonda
Views:149 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Staff Nurse - Hospital - GNM (1-3 yrs)
1) Patient care
2) All nursing procedures
3) Must be GNM/BSC Nursing
4) 1 to 2 years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Assisted in carrying out duties, by the Ward Incharge Nurses, Shift Incharge Nurse and Clerical, and other Support Staff Nursing Service.
- Takes Nursing rounds with Doctor and Nursing Staff.
- Assists him in diagnosis and treatment of the patients.
- Implements doctors instructions concerning patient treatment.
- Assists patient and his/her relatives to adjust in the hospital and its routine.
- Co-ordinates patient care with other departments.
- Plans nursing care and make patients assignment as per their nursing needs.
- Assists in the direct care of the patient as and when required.
- Sees that total health needs of her/his patients are met.
- Ensures safety, comfort and good personal hygiene of her /his patient.
- Assists in planning and administration of the therapeutic diet to her patient.
- Sees that helpless patients are regularly fed as per direction.