Trainee Recruiter at Space Consultants
Views:48 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Staff Nurse - Hospital - GNM (2-6 yrs)
OB PROFILE OF STAFF NURSE-WARD/ INCHARGE-WARD-
- Working directly under Dy.Medical Superintendent.
- Carries out the assigned job given by the sister/ward in charge.
- Responsible for monitoring vital signs and ongoing assessment of the patients.
- Plans and provides basic care according to the priority needs of the patients.
- Accompanies Consultants on rounds and updates patient care.
- Carries out Consultants- orders appropriately.
- Maintains personal hygiene of patients.
- Administers medication using the correct procedure.
- Takes responsibility for admission, discharge, and transfer of the patient.
- Takes responsibility for collection of samples and sending for investigations in an emergency.
- Documents in all relevant records as per hospital policy.
- Maintains checklist and inventory of medicines, instruments, equipment, etc.
- Checks the crash cart and keeps it ready for use.
- Maintains checklist and takes inventory of high alert medications/narcotics/backup pharmacy on a daily basis.
- Maintains ward safety and provides a safe environment.
- Maintains interpersonal relationships with staff, patients, families, and community.
- Completes Competency Assessments.
- Takes part in training and Staff Development Programme for Nurses.
- Supervises and guides ANM's, Housekeeping staff and Co-workers
- Reports Critical patient's conditions promptly to the concerned person in verbal and written.
- Gives orientation to patients and relatives about physical facilities, policy rules and regulations of the hospital.
- Perform a wide variety of supervisory responsibilities like daily rounds & follow up's.
- Ability to communicate with the patient & their relative's needs (Ability to listen).
- Ability to explain & clarify doubts of the patient & their relatives.
- Weekly department meeting for information sharing.
- Medical Superintendent/ Hospital Administrator / AGM-Operations Duty
09.00am to 05.30pm
Otherwise, Shift wise (Whenever required as per Hospital working function)
Salary-Rs. 14000/-p.m to 20000/ p.m + Accomodation
Education-Minimum GNM / B.SC Passed out with having valid Registration No.
Experience-Minimum 02 years to 06 years experience in ward / nicu/ sicu / HDU / ICU / OT / DIALYSIS / Others department.