Manager - HR at HarrisonMiller Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:5 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Staff Nurse - ICCU Vertical - Hospital (3-5 yrs)
1. Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
2. Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs
3.Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, or pressure lines.
4. Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
5. Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
6. Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
7. Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
8. Document patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
9. Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
10. Administer blood and blood products, monitoring patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
11. Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
12. Assist physicians with procedures such as bronchoscopy, endoscopy, endotracheal intubation, or elective cardioversion.
13. Collect specimens for laboratory tests.
14. Document patients' treatment plans, interventions, outcomes, or plan revisions.
15. Collaborate with other health care professionals to develop and revise treatment plans based on identified needs and assessment data.
16. Identify malfunctioning equipment or devices.
17. Perform approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patients' clinical status.
18. Advocate for patients' and families' needs, or provide emotional support for patients and their families.
19. Identify patients who are at risk of complications due to nutritional status.
20. Assess patients' psychosocial status and needs, including areas such as sleep patterns, anxiety, grief, anger, and support systems.
21. Assess family adaptation levels and coping skills to determine whether intervention is needed.
22. Ensure that equipment or devices are properly stored after use.
23. Identify patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
24. Participate in professional organizations and continuing education to improve practice knowledge and skills.
25. Any other duty that may be assigned by sister grade-I from time to time.