Staff Nurse - Rehab Centre - GNM (0-5 yrs)
Hiring for our client a leading post hospitalization rehab centre
1. Complete patient assessments and communicates significant findings to physician staff in a timely manner
2. Provide exceptional nursing care as required by the patients in the department including fundamental patient care, comfort measures, emergency procedures, medication administration, and other nursing functions needed to ensure patient comfort and safety
3. Assist physicians during patient exams and procedures when applicable
4. Provide safety in patient care through the consistent practice of departmental procedures for treatment administration
5. Assure the quality of treatment delivery and procedures through the complete and accurate documentation of medical records
6. Explain all procedures to patient and/or family members and refer physician medical questions appropriately
7. Use effective communication techniques and interpersonal skills to provide explanations for procedures
8. Respond promptly, effectively and compassionately to patient concerns
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualification : GNM/B.Sc
Exp: 0-5 years
Desired Skills: Good Communication skills,Knowledge of Nursing Principles,Patient care.
Salary + Accommodation+ Food
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.