Staycured Clinic - Nurse (3-5 yrs)
StayCure is looking for Nurses to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient's well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirement
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives and tutoring student nurses
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.