Store Manager & Optometrist (0-9 yrs)
- Diploma/BSc in Optometry is mandatory.
- The incumbent shall be responsible providing the best customer experience in our stores by ensuring high standards of eye testing quality
Key Responsibilities :
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Always putting the customers needs first.
- Conducting competent and knowledgeable eye test.
- Greeting customers immediately when they enter store. Shows urgency in providing service to customers and satisfying their needs friendly and high customers service oriented eye test.
- Building a strong relationship with customers by engaging the customers by explaining the Eye Exam Process.
- Exploring the underlying reasons for recurring customer problems and also going the extra mile to find the solutions.
- Anticipating the problems before they occur and having a plan of action for them at store level
Eye Test Quality Assurance and Sales :
- Examine eyes, using observation, and instruments, to determine visual acuity and perception, focus and coordination
- Responsible for converting the prospective customers into actual customers.
- Ensure all customers receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations.
- Effective communication with all retail associates to ensure seamless customer experience
Inventory Management :
- Security & Hygiene
- Maintaining the necessary safety measures in ensuring the safety of the store and customers