Management Trainee at Tattva Group
Views:506 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tattva Group - Manager - Nursing (5-15 yrs)
To coordinate in providing a continuous delivery of nursing service to meet the needs of patients and consultants. This includes emergency procedures and providing a general service to all clinical areas.
- Coordinate the delivery of quality patient care by assuring the care plans of direct care staff are complete, accurate, and followed
- Responsible for the performance of and/or oversight of critical patient care activities, including scheduling, staffing, intake, physician communications, billing and overall compliance.
- May provide direct care on an as needed basis.
- Serve as the direct supervisor for the nurses and home health aides on their assigned team.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develops a care plan along with Doctors and consultant which establishes goals, based on diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process
- Perform an initial patient assessment on those patients registered to the company for care.
- Ensure that physician's orders are obtained initially, reviewed as required and communicated appropriately.
- To prepare duty schedule for staff nurse
- Responsible for field staff's week off's and leaves
- Responsible for Quality indicators data collation
- Source sheet and MIS maintenance
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates necessary revisions on Care Plan as patient status and needs change.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Communicates with the patient relatives and nurses to coordinate the care plan and in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned
- Adhere to Infection Control practices as per guidelines, including hand washing requirements. Maintain Infection Control Log and reports.
- Monitor reporting of complaints and occurrences related to clinical issues. Maintains Complaint/incident records.
- Enhancing communication and collaborative relationships with multidisciplinary healthcare team members
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient's needs and reports and changes in the patient's condition, obtains physicians orders as required.
- Acting as a patient advocate protecting privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates home health staff nurse/home health aide.
- Identifying opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention.
- Will participate in on-call rotation. May be required to work some weekends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.