Management Trainee at Tattva Group
Views:385 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tattva Group - Patient Care Coordinator (5-8 yrs)
Patient Care Co-Ordinator; Job Duties:
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting nursing standards of care; enforcing adherence to nurse practice requirements and to other organizational regulations; measuring health outcomes against care plans; making or recommending adjustments in care plans initiated..
Maintains nursing staff by providing appropriate on job guidance to nurses and auxiliary nursing staff (care assistants)
- Completes patient care requirements by assigning patient specific tasks and following up on work results.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by promoting emotional, psychological spiritual support to patients and family.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills though deputed staff.
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from other associated health care professionals.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment
- Ensures availability of nursing supplies at the patient care premises.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods, and patient care and progress review meetings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and collection of quality indicator and associated data.
Nursing Supervisor Skills :
- Judgment, Supervision, dissemination and communication of information
- Nursing Skills development onsite
- Knowledge of established documents, nursing protocols and procedures
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality
- Medical Teamwork
- Pain Management
- Medication management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.