Management Trainee at Tattva Group
Views:495 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tattva Group - Quality Manager (5-8 yrs)
Education: MBA in any discipline (preferably Healthcare) / Preference for MBBS candidates
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in a quality role in Pharma/ Diagnostics or Hospitals.
Job Description: Manager - Quality
1. Review all clinical records for verification of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of communication between disciplines.
2. Will be responsible for tracking and improving quality at the level of HR intake, output after training, patient assessment, care planning and post discharge document audits.
3. Oversee the maintenance of clinical records and files to comply with Conditions of Participation (COPs), using measurements, as licensure, certification, and accreditation results.
4. Audit charts for clinical oversight and compliance and adherence to the company and medical council guidelines.
5. Identify clinical problem areas and document deficiency trends in a proactive approach. Educate administrative and clinical associate staff in the correction of these deficiencies.
6. Assist with quality improvement compliance training program.
7. Communicate with the concerned HOD regarding identified trends of deficiencies with clinical care, coordination of care, and documentation for the purposes of requiring more extensive education or action of clinical staff.
8. Collaborate with the Clinical Leadership and clinical associate staff in resolving complex clinical issues.
9. Participate in the initial orientation of the staff regarding relevant requirements for care and documentation and provide education during the orientation in the timeliness of paperwork and flow of the software.
10. Collaborate with Leadership to analyze Performance Improvement trends in the delivery of care. Keep up with the performance indicators and monitor the Performance Improvement plan for the branch. Essential in driving performance measures in the company.
11. Facilitate the ICD-9/10 coding of the Plan of Treatment and patient assessment documentation that is assessed at the bedside.
12. Directs the efforts of the Performance Improvement initiatives to ensure overall compliance with all regulatory standards including national, state and The Joint Commission
13. Analyzes all assigned areas for opportunities of improvement and makes applicable recommendations for process, system, procedure, and operational changes to improve healthcare value and quality ie: Core Measures, Hospital Acquired Conditions, etc.
14. Serves as a technical advisor, educator and internal consultant to all hospital management, staff, and physicians on the use of performance improvement tools and techniques, analytical techniques, and statistical applications.
15. Assists in the establishment of operational performance measurements and the monitoring of trends in key performance indicators to evaluate effectiveness, reliability, efficiency, etc. using available information systems data. Where other data is necessary but not readily available, will design and implement appropriate data collection. Uses data from appropriate external sources, including comparative databases.
16. Create and maintain and report the quality MIS
17. Create a quality checklist and a score that will be part of the MIS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.