Management Trainee at Tattva Group
Views:890 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tattva Group - Senior Operations Manager - Healthcare (12-18 yrs)
ROLE: SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Qualification : MBBS/Bsc.Nursing + MBA (10 years exp in Hospital/3 years in HHC with a minimum of 2 or 3 years experience in a training / operations abroad- Singapore / Middle East / UK- in recongnised hospitals)
Functional expertise required in:
2. Training / writing training plans and imparting them
4. Service orientation towards clinical excellence without compromise and customer delight
5. Understand importance of their role and impact on business
Attitude and skills:
1. Fluency in English and any other Indian language
2. Critical attention to detail all the time
3. Transparency to identify / highlight and rectify issues
4. Clear and consistent communication
5. Attitude to learn and grow
6. To be open to change and learning and need to improve themselves and the system
7. Team player
8. Provide leadership to team
9. Should be able to handle pressure
10. Dedicated to the best quality delivery
11. Ensure consistency in delivery of role and deliverables
Reporting Manager : Head of Operations.
Operations responsibilities :
- Directs and administers the nursing team to provide high-quality health care services.
- Plans and coordinates all activities which may include nursing services, physio therapy.
- Manages and monitors reporting staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Responsible for objection handling and escalation management.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets for efficiency, utilisation, leave etc.
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Create an efficient work environment by fostering strong communication across medical staff and non-medical staff, managers
- Should be able to respond to a diverse set of issues using critical thinking to determine the impacts of their decisions.
- Manages activities and resources, staff engagement, development and productivity, policies and procedures, patient satisfaction, participate in budgeting, quality and safety, supplies,
- Mentor clinical field staff and facilitate successor planning.
- Partner with Sales counterpart to ensure continued business growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with clinical team to ensure quality deliverables designed to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Ability to step onto the floor when necessary to provide additional assistance if the business dictates the need for additional help at the frontline
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators for reportees and self and communicate regularly
- Prepare information for discussion during weekly Operations Meetings.
- Provides solid leadership for all team members; supports management and display a strong positive attitude at all times.
- Identifies and analyse operational challenges and facilitates the development of solutions to prevent their reoccurrence.
- Actively and routinely interfaces with team members to assess and address questions, issues and concerns on all fronts; be the - first point of contact- for team members
- Effectively manages interviewing, selecting and hiring, onboarding, coaching, counseling, development and termination
- Participates with the physician, referral sources, and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
- Recruit, hire, assign, evaluate and develop staff to ensure delivery of quality care to patients.
- Serve as the Lead in working with the Clinical Leadership teams, as well as Home Health practice leadership, to implement new processes & procedures, assist with design of new process improvement programs, and oversee clinical program execution across the organization.
- Demonstrate expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management
Training responsibilities :
- Provide training on all areas of clinical and provider operations including policy and procedures, systems, culture, center operations, professionalism and other areas of daily operation.
- Provides train the trainer sessions for peers to expand training team expertise.
- Assists management with evaluation of staff following trainings
- Works with Training Delivery Manager and Development Manager to review new material, test for functionality, and provide recommendations.
- Assist with updating and creating new and ongoing training content as assigned including presentations, job aids, instructor guides, activities and assessments.
Key Skills :
Communication: A healthcare operations manager must be able to express expectations and give strong feedback for future operations effectively.
Positivity: Create appositive work culture that permeates down the command chain
Collaboration: This role demands group collaboration and open discussion to ensure best outcomes for the end customer.
Flexibility: With time, travel and responsibility is required especially for crisis handling.
Problem Solving: You should be able to respond to a diverse set of issues using critical thinking to determine the impacts of their decisions.
Stress Management: You should compartmentalise the various stresses that accompany a job in healthcare operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.