HR Executive at Techizer Tech Solutions Private Limited
Views:168 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Techizer - Psychologist (1-5 yrs)
- Psychologists role would include study of cognitive, emotional, and social processes and behaviour by observing, interpreting, and recording how people relate to one another and to their environments and to use their findings to help improve processes and behaviours.
- We are seeking a dedicated psychologist to join our practice. You will be responsible for talking with clients in psychotherapy sessions, conducting assessments and tests, diagnosing any issues, and developing strategies and treatments to overcome them.
- To be successful as a psychologist, you should be an expert listener who is easy to talk to, and trustworthy. Top candidates will be people with a great passion for this field, keeping up to date with all the latest research developments.
- Using psychotherapy to improve the quality of life for individuals, groups, and families.
- Testing and assessing patients for indications of mental health disorders.
- Developing treatment plans and strategies to help patients.
- Supporting patients who have experienced traumatic life events.
- Providing ongoing care and evaluation to patients with long-term difficulties.
- Helping patients to set realistic goals and monitoring their progress.
- Keeping up to date with, and potentially participating in, new research in psychology.
- Graduation/Diploma in psychology.
- Certification into Psychologist would be an added advantage
- Experience working as a psychologist.
- Strong listening, observation, and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mind-set.
- Empathy and sensitivity when working with patients.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.