Managing Director at NASTECH Consulting
Views:416 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Technical Services Specialist - Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Clinical Research (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Diagnostics Division :
- Candidate should be handling 72-75 equipment in Hematology, Clinical/Biochemistry and Immunology Instruments
- B.Tech (Communications/Biochemistry/Electrical) Compulsory
- 5-6 years in experience in Diagnostic equipment
Target Companies :
Siemens, Roche Diagnostics, OCD, Mindray, Beckman Coulter, Transasia
- Position based in Kochi
- Covering area of full Kochi and Mangalore will travel 8-10 days a month
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Reports To : National Service Manager
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS/ JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives :
Embrace the vision of becoming the leading diagnostic service provider by achieving customer loyalty and economic profitability through passion, partnership and performance. Efficiently provide technical support solutions including installation, corrective, pre-emptive and proactive maintenance. Go above and beyond to respond to customer needs by partnering with sales, marketing and other functional areas while adhering to current compliance guidelines.
Major Responsibilities :
- Provide superior customer service, through applying effective communication skills in order to build loyalty while proactively managing and resolving high-stress situations
- Delight our customers by providing support including installation, Preventive Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and repair by documenting, following-up, and closing calls as per Abbott Diagnostics quality system
- Partner cross-functionally and internally while maintaining positive relationships and ensure issues are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily while exceeding customer needs
- Successfully achieve the established business metrics including service sales, cost of service and key performance indicators for assigned customers/accounts
- Champion utilization of remote support tools to proactively improve instrument up time
- Proactively improve expertise through continuous learning and certifications
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Minimum Skill, Education, Experience :
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Diagnostics Field is required.
- Bachelors/Engineering Degree in Bio Medical/Electrical or Electronics is preferred. Practical experience of interfacing with customers preferred.
KEY REQUIREMENTS :
- Innovative and results driven
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high degree of social confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to set priorities
- Ability to determine short and long range business needs
- Must possess strong problem solving techniques
- Must be willing to travel 40%-50% .
- Worked towards achieving Customer Satisfaction.
Accountability / Scope:
- Scope of responsibility includes representing Abbott Diagnostics to assigned customers in a professional, forthright and ethical manner. The position reports to a Service Manager and is accountable for achieving individual and supporting team goals.
City : Kochi
Exp : (5-6)Yr.
Annual Salary : 1000000 - 1200000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.