Talent Acquisition Specialist at Texila American University
Views:176 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Texila - Dean - Anatomy/Physiology/Pathology/Community Medicine - MD (9-19 yrs)
DEAN - Zambia CAMPUS JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Should have worked in Medical
2. Well versed in accreditation/affiliation activities.
3. Hands on experience in accreditation process
4. Ability to develop procedures and methodology, which establish priorities to achieve desired results and objectives of the campus.
5. Demonstrated ability to set specific, measurable, realistic goals for departments and individual staff members.
6. Ability to identify, define, and evaluate problems, and to plan and develop appropriate long-term and immediate strategies and solutions.
7. Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a portfolio of student programs, services and functions in a medical /
8. Member in medical council/bodies will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for providing leadership, strategic direction, and accountability for the administration, development, assessment and improvement of student services in alignment with the Texila vision & missions and strategic plans.
2. Actively involve in the development and implementation of the policies, procedures, and guidelines
3. Responsible for developing and implementing initiatives and in the development of grant opportunities
4. Serves on assigned councils and assists in -wide planning, implementation and evaluation of assigned programs
5. Provides leadership in the planning and implementing of staff development activities
6. Ensure that the department runs as per the Policy & Governance rules established by the .
7. Achieving the academic performance target (students success ratio)
8. Groom the staff & faculty of the department to the required Quality standards established by the .
Should have worked as Head of the Department (Minimum 5+ Years) or Should have worked as Dean / Assistant Dean / Associate Dean
Masters in Medicine - Specialization Preferred: Anatomy/Physiology / Pathology /Community Medicine/ Microbiology /Bio )
Zambia, Southern Africa