Talent Acquisition Specialist at Texila American University
Views:159 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Texila - Faculty - Physiology (4-20 yrs)
We like to introduce ourselves as an International Education Group, with campus in Guyana, Zambia and Fujairah.
We offer diverse academic programs like Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, IT, MBA and Education.
Currently We are hiring Faculty Physiology for our campus.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible for teaching Physiology and related activities
- May be responsible for academic advising and related activities
- May represent the university or department/unit on university committees
- Responsible for student evaluation & feedback including presentation to Management
- Responsible for student skill/ knowledge enhancement
- Maintain online learning management systems (LMS)
- Provide online & Video Lectures
- Set any examination/ evaluation activities
- Article review and Publication in Journals
- Ensure that the student learning-enhancement is as per the standards defined by the University
- Provide student mentoring/ Counseling as required
- Determining appropriate research methodologies for research
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Qualification : MBBS, MD(Physiology) / Bsc, MSc, PhD in Medical Physiology
Location : West Indies, Guyana, South America