Manager at Antara Foundation
Views:122 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
The Antara Foundation - Nurse Mentor (2-6 yrs)
India has among the worst maternal and child health outcomes in the world. While technical solutions to many of these problems are known, they are not scaled up effectively. The Antara Foundation was established by Mr. Ashok Alexander, former director at McKinsey & Company and country director of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), India, to address this challenge.
The Foundation works with various state Governments to develop and implement pioneering solutions in maternal and child health, and nutrition. Efforts are driven by a diverse team from backgrounds such as management consulting, public health, journalism, academia, development and others. We are mentored by Mr. Bill Gates and Mr. Arjun Malhotra. For more information, visit https://antarafoundation.org/
The Antara Foundation recently commenced work in Madhya Pradesh. It gives young professionals a unique opportunity to do impactful work in an entrepreneurial setup. We are looking for a nurse mentor to train and work with government frontline workers and supervisors to improve their technical knowledge.
- Lead technical training sessions on maternal and child health, nutrition for frontline workers and supervisors
- Accompany program officers on field visits to provide handholding support to frontline workers
- Collect, analyse and interpret data to take program decisions
- Present data and findings effectively, in internal and external platforms
- Work with government representatives at various levels to ensure quality delivery
- Perform any other task as assigned by the organization
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate / post-graduate in nursing
- 2-6 years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communications skills - oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Compensation for this position is commensurate to expertise. Also note that this is a contractual position.