CEO/HR Manager at Career Hotspot & Services-Connecting Opportunities
Views:157 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Therapeutic Role - Scientific Information & Research Services Team - Knowledge Centre (3-6 yrs)
Scientific Information and Research Services team (SIRS) (Gurgaon)
Experience - 3 - 5 Years
Annual Salary - 8 LPA INR
Work Location - Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Domain - Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology/Clinical Research
The Scientific Affairs team plays a central role to provide scientific information, analysis and content support to Client's Global Medical Affairs Organisation. The various activities carried out include development and maintenance of publications repositories, core claims dossiers, therapy and medicine training materials, preparation of external/internal scientific slide decks and literature searches to support Medical Information requests and ad-hoc scientific projects for central therapy area teams. The team is part of the Medical and R&D Operation within the Knowledge Centre at WNS.
Mpharm / MSC ( Life Sciences ) / PhD (Pharmacology / Pharmacy)
- PhD (Pharmacology / Pharmacy) and 2- 9 years experience in Pharma therapeutic areas scientific content development like scientific abstracts, posters, publications, scientific presentations, congress reports, and training material, publication reports, working on various data sources like scientific databases, manuscripts and extensive literature search review.
M Pharm / MSc (Life Sciences) and 3.5 - 5 years experience in Pharma therapeutic areas scientific content development like scientific abstracts, posters, publications, scientific presentations, congress reports, and training material, publication reports, working on various data sources like scientific databases, manuscripts and extensive literature search review.
- Hands on experience on Literature search, Targeted literature reviews, preparation of scientific content slide - set using data from literature, publications, clinical trials etc.
- Experience in preparation of scientific manuscripts is desirable
- Exposure to any Pharmaceutical databases or academic search engines
- Ability to understand vast data, choose and prioritize data, and put a scientific presentation together using scientific judgment
- Self-motivated, desire to learn, quick adaptability, able to work independently and under tight timelines
- Good Knowledge in Pharmaceutical Research and Development with comfortable working knowledge on the Clinical industry
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Deep understanding/exposure of any therapy area
Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is preferable
The Scientific Information and Research Services team (SIRS) supports the Client's Global Medical organization in information search for clinical development of late-stage assets. The various activities carried out are literature analysis and review, clinical trial intelligence, tracking congress/publications, scientific update reports, and also information search and analysis based on ad-hoc requirements. The team sits under the Medical Analytics and Research Services (MARS) umbrella in the Knowledge Centre at WNS.
Shifts: 8 AM-5 PM, 18 Months SLA