ToothSi - Associate Dentist - BDS (0-3 yrs)
ToothSi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well funded (>2 million usd) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence.
About the role:
You will be required to provide clinical as well as non-clinical assistance in the aligner space to all patients allotted to you. Our team has an expert panel of dentists/orthodontists who will continuously train you in scanning and clear aligner treatment techniques.
We require young, passionate people who- re more than willing to travel internally in Mumbai as this is a travel intensive profile.
What we can offer:
-An ego-free, idea meritocracy
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impacts the lives of millions of people with the products we build
Managing the complete cycle of patients allotted to you. This includes:
- Intra oral scanning of patients at their homes/ offices/ToothSi partner clinics across Mumbai
- Delivery of clear aligners to the patients and providing consultation on Aligner protocols.
- Performance of clinical procedures like Interproximal reductions and placement of attachments at the partnered clinics.
- Deciding on the suitability of cases for aligner treatment.
- Teleconsultation of patients once they decide to opt for the treatment to solve their clinical queries
- Monitoring the cases till treatment completion.
- Completed BDS
- Excellent communication skills
- Training in clear aligner treatment concepts all the way from scanning till treatment completion
- A start up culture experience.
- Heavy variable payouts .
- High growth in terms of payscale, position upgradation as the organisation grows.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.