ToothSi - Associate Dentist - BDS (0-3 yrs)
ToothSi is a new age startup in the dental space providing smile correction services at home.
ToothSi utilises revolutionary Clear Aligner technology to make teeth straightening hassle-free and affordable. A desirous patient can have access to a superior quality, transparent and convenient alternative to conventional braces treatment at home. We are a well funded (>2 million usd) and rapidly growing startup operating in Mumbai and Bengaluru and soon to establish a PAN India presence.
About the role:
You will be required to provide clinical as well as non-clinical assistance in the aligner space to all patients allotted to you. Our team has an expert panel of dentists/orthodontists who will continuously train you in scanning and clear aligner treatment techniques.
We require young, passionate people who- re more than willing to travel internally in Mumbai as this is a travel intensive profile.
What we can offer:
-An ego-free, idea meritocracy
- The freedom to execute your novel ideas
- Goals that will push you to the limits of your abilities
- The opportunity to impacts the lives of millions of people with the products we build
Managing the complete cycle of patients allotted to you. This includes:
- Intra oral scanning of patients at their homes/ offices/ToothSi partner clinics across Mumbai
- Delivery of clear aligners to the patients and providing consultation on Aligner protocols.
- Performance of clinical procedures like Interproximal reductions and placement of attachments at the partnered clinics.
- Deciding on the suitability of cases for aligner treatment.
- Teleconsultation of patients once they decide to opt for the treatment to solve their clinical queries
- Monitoring the cases till treatment completion.
- Completed BDS
- Excellent communication skills
- Training in clear aligner treatment concepts all the way from scanning till treatment completion
- A start up culture experience.
- Heavy variable payouts .
- High growth in terms of payscale, position upgradation as the organisation grows.