Director at Alloys Consulting Private Limited
Views:175 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Trainee - Lab Technician (1-2 yrs)
TRAINEE LAB TECHNICIAN
About Company :
Great brands and great people are our biggest assets. Sustainable, profitable growth can only be achieved in an organization which focuses on performance culture and where employees are engaged and empowered to be the best they can be.Future success depends on being lean, agile and competitive in a resource-challenged world. In three years, we have transformed our structure to enable us to move faster, innovate better and leverage our global scale.
Location : Rishikesh
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Function : Healthcare
Job Description :
1) Performing laboratory tests ( hematology, clinical chemistry, Biochemistry ) in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
2) Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
3) Must be able to make decisions concerning sample collection and handling.
4) Need to perform daily instrument maintenance and quality control.
5) Should be competent enough for collection and interpretation of data.
6) Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data.
7) Should have Knowledge of critical values.
8) Should be able to prepare specimens and samples.
9) Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuge, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters.
10) Ensuring that the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced.
11) Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues.
12) Using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs.
13) Up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability.
14) Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research.
15) Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
16) Following standard guidelines and operation procedures to get accreditation from ISO and NABL.
Qualification : BMLT/DMLT
Working Days : 7 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time