HR Recruiter at Trivium Education Services
Views:272 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Trivium Education - Psychology Writer - Freelance (1-5 yrs)
Psychology Writer - Freelance (Work From Home) - PAN India
Job Title: Intro To Psychology Writer
Job Type: Work from home (WFH) from Anywhere in India
Job Timing: You can choose your work hours
Duration of this job: 30 days to 60 days (Extendable)
Remuneration: Rs. 400 per topic. TDS at 10% per month.
Remuneration Cycle & Mode: 15th of every month through NEFT/IMPS
- The project requires the writers to write 1-2 topic page on an academic-topic based on their subject expertise based on the prescribed format.
- These topic pages are targeted for high school students in US.
- These topic pages are at introductory level and are written to give a brief yet clear understanding of the particular topic.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Good command over English writing.
- Good time management skills and ability to work with deadlines.
- Education on - BA Psychology or MA Psychology
- Candidate must have their own laptop, wifi, internet connection, mobile and sim card.
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review). Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our services include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market.We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. Our client for tutoring services is Tutor.com, the global leader in online tutoring services with around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
Please visit www.triviumedu.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.