Vigilance & Quality Professional (4-8 yrs)
Please find below details.
We have opportunity at Pune with Leading Pharma.
Post- Vigilance and Quality
Division- Vigilance and Quality
Job Purpose :
- Quality and Vigilance.
- Compliant Management
Main Accountabilities :
Inspection and Release of All Sales Return templates for respective depots.
Quality inspection for all Goods (Imported pharmaceutical, Medical devices and their spares), checking the compliance of COA and then releasing the good
Providing Requested Co As to all those who desire, on field and for delivery
Holding Batch for recall or other reason
- Release of products in SAP
- Support incineration activity
- Preparation of artwork for sticker or stamp and coordination with vendor
- Inspection and Release of All Sales Return templates for respective depots.
NABL Reports :
Letter preparation, coordination with LAB for receipt of samples, probable date of receipt of reports, follow up for NABL test report, review of reports
Compliant Management :
- Process product complaints in global complaint management database
- Follow up with customer for additional information
- Investigate product complaint by coordinating with Product Units
- Support Internal and external Audits on QMS.
Experience and Qualifications :
- B. Pharma/ M. Pharma with 2-6 years of experience in handling Domestic & Export Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance from reputed pharmaceutical companies
- Knowledge of D&C Act and Rules is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.