Manager at Vyasa Health Care Pvt Ltd
Views:329 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vivekananda Health Global - Medical Officer - BAMS (3-5 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BAMS DOCTORS FOR OP CENTRES :
1. Consult all OP cases, prescribe necessary medications and therapies accordingly
2. Daily rounds of all OP cases. Educating the patient about the therapies and monitoring their treatments on daily basis.
3. Assessments to be done before and after treatments
4. Coordinating with therapists and other staff to facilitate smooth functioning of the Centre
5. Preparing diet charts as per the requirements
6. Case Documentation and follow ups therapies and consultations.
7. Medicines stock check to be done twice monthly and orders to be placed accordingly
8. Monthly and weekly reports to be prepared, about all OP cases and their treatment details and to be reported to the Technical Coordinator, periodically
9. Overlook center cleanliness
10. Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.