Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:221 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Wellthy Therapeutics - Clinical Quality Manager - Clinical Nutritionist (6-15 yrs)
About Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd:
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutics company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and patient-centric design to improve patient outcomes for all stakeholders in chronic disease care. It facilitates behaviour change and self-management for patients while helping physicians to enable continual care using technology and solve for the 8750+ hours that patients don- t have access to healthcare.
Post: Clinical Quality Manager.
Qualification: Masters/PG (Clinical /Science)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own Wellthy's coaching team deliverables especially on developing clinical protocols, providing training, and clinical oversight. Work closely with the clinical and therapy team to deliver on the same.
- Own, Design and execute health coach training and be the lead coach. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities.
- Own, Design and execute tele-consultation training and be the lead coach for clinical. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities
- Own, Design and execute field sales training and be the lead coach for clinical. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities
- Ownership on Adverse Event identification, reporting and management
- Ownership on Quality control on all communication, content, and scripts delivered by operations, including root cause analysis, solving and execution
- Co-Own Health Coach hiring (both in house and remote). Complete ownership on clinical parameters
- Work side-by-side with all operations (our health coach and consultation teams + +), product, and data science teams to ensure high-quality care.
- Stay current and best in class on diabetes education, weight management and company supported chronic disease therapeutic areas best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- Keep the Nutrition Database updated and constantly improving
- Assist in developing and deploying care protocols
- Assist in the training of artificial intelligence, decision support, data to insights loop
- Assist in product improvements across the product portfolio, especially the dashboards