Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:244 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Wellthy Therapeutics - Clinical Quality Manager - Clinical Nutritionist (6-15 yrs)
About Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd:
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutics company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and patient-centric design to improve patient outcomes for all stakeholders in chronic disease care. It facilitates behaviour change and self-management for patients while helping physicians to enable continual care using technology and solve for the 8750+ hours that patients don- t have access to healthcare.
Post: Clinical Quality Manager.
Qualification: Masters/PG (Clinical /Science)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Own Wellthy's coaching team deliverables especially on developing clinical protocols, providing training, and clinical oversight. Work closely with the clinical and therapy team to deliver on the same.
- Own, Design and execute health coach training and be the lead coach. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities.
- Own, Design and execute tele-consultation training and be the lead coach for clinical. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities
- Own, Design and execute field sales training and be the lead coach for clinical. Over a period of time develop and deliver "train the trainer" capabilities
- Ownership on Adverse Event identification, reporting and management
- Ownership on Quality control on all communication, content, and scripts delivered by operations, including root cause analysis, solving and execution
- Co-Own Health Coach hiring (both in house and remote). Complete ownership on clinical parameters
- Work side-by-side with all operations (our health coach and consultation teams + +), product, and data science teams to ensure high-quality care.
- Stay current and best in class on diabetes education, weight management and company supported chronic disease therapeutic areas best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- Keep the Nutrition Database updated and constantly improving
- Assist in developing and deploying care protocols
- Assist in the training of artificial intelligence, decision support, data to insights loop
- Assist in product improvements across the product portfolio, especially the dashboards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.