Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:278 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Wellthy Therapeutics - Manager - Clinical Intelligence (3-6 yrs)
Designation: MANAGER - CLINICAL INTELLIGENCE
Location: Nariman Point
CTC: 8- 12L per annum.
The Manager for Clinical Intelligence plays a critical role in improving program adoption, patient engagement, and clinical outcomes whilst improving cost efficiencies by taking leadership of the Clinical Intelligence module which forms the core of our Wellthy Care platform.
- Work in close collaboration with the product lead, medical director, clinical researchers, AI and data scientists, engineers, collaborators and vendors on the development of a clinical intelligence framework and platform that interacts with several aspects of the product suite.
- Create logic to proactively set personalised clinical and engagement targets for users based on their clinical, behavioural and demographical characteristics.
- Provide our health coaches with insights needed to improve decision support based on data gathered from the user's clinical and engagement attributes on the app.
- Improve the tools in partnership with the product managers in charge of different products.
- Provide our partner doctors with the actionable insights on their patients lifestyle and clinical metrics to facilitate better treatment decisions versus standard care practises.
- Expand on existing algorithms while also improving the overall scope of our intelligence capabilities constantly.
- Serve as functional lead in the data modeling work that is foundational for all the data management, informatics, decision support and AI layer.
- Work closely with engineering to develop the data structure, data definitions, and methodology for creating data taxonomy and dictionary.
- Understand clinical guidelines, and work closely with Product Lead and Medical Director to vet and implement flows which translate clinical guidelines and protocols into algorithms for optimizing clinical decision support across the platform.
- Work to improve the capability of our chatbot for both proactive and reactive feedback and insights.
- Work with the content team to define the intents of new chatbot capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Product manager of Care Operations and Client Engagement to support on product development journey of to improve health coach clinical abilities and operational efficiency.
- Stay up to date with developments in the field of digital health and perform as the company's expert on clinical and behavioural intelligence platforms and technology.
- Stay up to date and initiate partnerships with companies or vendors that could add value to our clinical and behavioural intelligence engine - eg. taste prediction and meal recommendations, adverse event prediction, GPS based functionalities, etc.
- Graduate degree in Life sciences/ Biomedical Engineering/ Medicine with qualifications or formal training (Post Graduate degree / Fellowship).
- If not from a medical background, must have a proven track record of interpreting clinical and behavioural guidelines & models and convert them into algorithms.
- Clinical development experience in diabetes and/or cardiometabolic space.
- Experience working in care delivery in a digital environment will be highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivational interviewing or selling skills will give you bonus points.
- Excellent ability to analyse data, derive actionable insights and implement solutions rapidly.
- Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Keen interest and comfort with consumer technology (mobile devices, apps, software).
- Ability to fit in a dynamic start-up culture.
- Ability to take decisions with limited information.
- Knowledge of connected devices and integration is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.