Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:474 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Wellthy Therapeutics - Manager - Clinical Therapy (2-10 yrs)
About Wellthy Therapeutics
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutic company working to prevent, control and reverse cardiometabolic conditions through AI and patient-centric design. Wellthy Therapeutics aims to inspire and enable millions of lives to reverse, prevent and control their chronic illness. We use a combination of world class behavioural science, cutting edge technology and deeply immersive user centric experiences to achieve this. Our offering includes data-enabled, human health coaching, with an engaging and interactive diabetes management curriculum, and smart technology to monitor and enhance progress.
Profile: Clinical Therapy Manager
Educational Qualification: Behaviour science background/ life science background/ Psychology/BDS/MBS. No MBBS
Years of Experience needed: 3-5 years
CTC: 8L to 12L ( Based on the interview performance)
- Understand the healthcare industry, from app engagement background, customer experience and digital health
- Create therapies from a digital intervention point of view for PSPs, POPs and PEPs.
- Own and contribute to activation, engagement, retention, customer experience and outcomes
- Familiarity with clinical terminologies, patient and doctor needs
- Support sales and business requirement with medically sound solutions
- Support clinical research and user behaviour understanding and customer experience
- Analyse and report new clinical research and translate findings into strategies for product improvement
- Translate feedback from users, new clinical research, and competitive advances into ideas for building new features or improving existing ones
- Develop training materials for our clinical staff and health coaches
- Manage team of health coaches ensuring accuracy and quality of the content being shared with live patients
- Assisting in the testing and verification of new product releases
- Collaborate with the creative content teams to ensure clinical quality and accuracy
- Maintaining quality and compliance.
- Should be comfortable with startup culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.