Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Wellthy Therapeutics - Medical Advisor - Pharmacology - MD (3-10 yrs)
About Wellthy Therapeutics :
- Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutics company that aims to prevent, control and reverse cardiometabolic conditions through an innovative outcomes-based chronic care delivery model. With strong foundations in clinical guidelines and data science, we use behaviour change techniques, technology, and a user-friendly approach to help our patients manage their condition better. Our offering includes human health coaching, with an interactive chronic condition management curriculum (diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc), and smart technology to monitor and enhance progress.
- Working at Wellthy gives you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and a collaborative environment with a lot of empowerment to shape something cutting edge and new!
Medical Advisor, Therapy
Increasing number of therapeutic areas and indications (Hypertension, CHF, IHD, Dyslipidemia, Obesity, Asthma, etc), Increasing amount of data accumulated and growing need for building HCP advocacy for our diabetes programs call for medical advisors dedicated to single therapy area with partial responsibility for Respi.
- Develop RWE from patient data collected Plan and implement the medical strategy (including publication calendar) for therapy
- Identify and develop KOLs (both by self and through partners) as a part medical strategy
- Drive association partnerships, together with Marketing (as part of therapy strategy)
- Train partner and internal teams on therapy and product
- Drive partner success, especially with medical counterparts
- Set KPIs and monitor partner success
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure program success
Desired Background :
Experience, Knowledge required:
MBBS, MD Pharmacology.
- Min 3 yrs Medical Advisor and Medical Scientific Liaison.
- Special passion for outcomes-based approach in healthcare
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, empowered and dynamic environment
- Ability to take well-calculated risks and make decisions
- Ability to research markets and market workings etc
- Ability to analyze and work well with data to synthesize insights
- Good communication and presentation skills