Senior HR Manager at Wellthy Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Views:440 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Wellthy Therapeutics - Research Associate (1-3 yrs)
Wellthy Therapeutics is a digital therapeutics company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and patient-centric design to improve patient outcomes for all stakeholders in chronic disease care. It facilitates behaviour change and self-management for patients while helping physicians to enable continual care using technology and solve for the 8750+ hours that patients don- t have access to healthcare.
Job Profile: Research Associate
Roles and responsibilities:
- Performs routine research investigating chronic diseases and maintains records of this research.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest research and developments in digital therapeutics and chronic diseases.
- Supports the development of therapies with research.
- Contributes to data collection and analysis.
- Writes abstracts and research manuscripts and contributes to submission to scientific meetings.
- Provides scientific support to BD in pitching new and existing therapies.
- Supports in regulatory activities.
Skill sets required:
- Extensive experience in clinical research settings
- Detail-oriented; able to perform complex tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management; able to prioritize tasks and accomplish set goals efficiently
- Proficient with database software such as Microsoft.
- Excellent research and pitch making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.