Human Resources at Sixth Sense Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Views:148 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wiggles - Chief Veterinary Officer - MVSc (15-20 yrs)
About Wiggles India :
Wiggles is all about Pets! We have set out to cater the best of pet healthcare services in India. We challenged our in-house veterinary specialists to come up with the best formulations for pets and pet parents and the result is everything pet meds should be!
Designation: Chief Veterinary Officer :
We are looking for a reliable Chief Veterinary Officer to join our team! You will have a key role in setting the strategic direction for Pet Health and Welfare, including aims and objectives for the Department and in leading its implementation. The focus for the role will be to build capabilities in veterinary services for the company and fuel the next level of growth in these services for the company. You will take a leading role in contributing to the development of Animal Health and Welfare strategy, implementation of the same successfully and own the outcomes.
Scope of Work :
- Lead the Department of Veterinary Services for the company.
- Amplify existing capabilities in veterinary services.
- Define, design and implement the future state of the art delivery of pet practices for the company.
- Lead investor discussions as may be required.
- Is well connected with relevant associations and authorities to proactively build required capabilities in veterinary services.
- Experience in setup and management of large scale animal hospitals and(or) own chain of clinics across locations.
- Manage client relationships to build trust that translates to enterprise goals and builds goodwill in the marketplace.
Key Requirements :
Willingness to travel across India.
- Minimum 15-20 years of rich experience in veterinary services, both domestic and international experience would be preferred.
- Experience in setting up and leading animal hospitals / clinics.
Preferred MVSC - Consultant or Surgeon.
- Has managed large teams across multiple locations, guide, mentor and monitor performance and escalations to the desired levels.
- Ability to sustain and grow in a fast paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.