Manager HR at ZenOnco.io
Views:184 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ZenOnco.io - Nutrition Content Writer/Nutritionist (2-3 yrs)
Nutrition Content Writer/ Nutritionist
CTC: 2.5LPA - 3.5LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world's first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world's first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
- Promote better nutrition by writing content about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Specialize in writing reviews and critical essays on specific foods, diets.
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research.
- Assess patient's health needs and diet.
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and patient's preferences into account (Cuisine, recipes based on ingredient selected by user, supplements based on cancer type, Micronutrient analysis based on USDA)
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change them as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate/ Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Post Graduate
- Proven work experience years of 2- 3 years as a Nutrition Content Writer/ Nutritionist/ Dietitian with a flair for writing
- Proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.