HR Manager at ZYLA Healthcare Private Limited
Views:157 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Zyla - Nutritionist (0-3 yrs)
Zyla provides holistic medical care personalized for each individual, nutrition is a big part of it. Your role involves a wide range of activities from observing the eating habits to making recommendations based on medical conditions. Your role is to counsel chronic patients and motivate them for inculcating lifestyle changes. You will be responsible for interacting with patients and specialist doctors. You will be engaged in developing the world's first chronic care management tool with a multi-specialty care team as its core.
We are building a team of passionate, energetic and self-motivated individuals who want to transform healthcare delivery and touch millions of lives using their talent and innovation.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum BSc. Dietetics and Applied Nutrition from elite colleges, bonus points for relevant internship
- Experience/training in chronic patient care.
- Freshers/Interns willing to take up full time are most welcome to apply-
- Should be able to speak any one of the Dravidian languages Kannada/Telugu/Tamil and English(mandatory)-
- Knowledge in handling a chronic patient with medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, GERD, NALD, etc
- Experience in working with doctors through previous internships/work experience
- Top-notch task management and scheduling skills
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills, with an ability to formulate and present analysis and arguments in a clear, crisp and structured manner
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Email and English.
- Interact with patients regularly via telephonic or video calls
- Counsel chronic patients and motivate them for inculcating lifestyle changes
- Develop a nutrition plan and modify it based on adoption/feedback from the patient
- Develop systems and process for standardizing the quality of care
- Work in tandem with other 'care team' members such as doctors, psychologist and physiotherapist to provide holistic care to patients
- Contribute to patient awareness and education on various products and services offered by the company